Announcement From SAME(Shizuoka City Association for Multicultural Exchange)
SAME’s Consultation Support Related to COVID-19
Please telephone us first for consultation if you have any of the following 8 symptoms & conditions.
- A fever of 37.5℃ or higher and/or a cough or sore throat. Plus, had close contact with a person infected with the COVID-19.
- A fever of 37.5℃ or higher and a cough or sore throat. Plus within the last two weeks, you or someone you have close contact with returned from an area affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- A cough, sore throat or fever of 37.5℃ or higher lasting for more than 4 days. Or, a fever for more than 4 days that will only go down with antipyretic (fever-reducing) medicine.
- Fatigue (very weak) or difficulty breathing.
- Over 65 years old and for around 2 days have either a: cough, sore throat, fatigue (very weak), difficulty breathing, or fever of 37.5℃ or higher.
- Have a chronic condition such as diabetes, heart or respiratory (breathing) problems and for around 2 days have either a: cough, sore throat, fatigue (very weak), difficulty breathing, or fever of 37.5℃ or higher.
- Receiving kidney dialysis and for around 2 days have either a: cough, sore throat, fatigue (very weak), difficulty breathing, or fever of over 37.5℃.
- Taking immunosuppressive medications or anticancer drugs and for around 2 days have either a: cough, sore throat, fatigue (very weak), difficulty breathing, or fever of 37.5℃ or higher.
If you can speak Japanese ➡ Call directly to the Kikoku-sha Sesshoku-sha Soudan Sentaa (Center for recent arrivals and people with potential exposure to COVID-19.) (Tel: 054-249-2221 / 24 hours a day)
If you are not confident enough to speak in Japanese ➡ Feel free to call us.
Click below for other languages (TEL: 054-273-5931 / Weekdays from 8:30 to 17:15)
The Consultation Center of the Suruga Ward Office
Because of the the measures to prevent new coronavirus infectious diseases, the consultation center of the Suruga Ward Office will be available only by phone for a while. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Announcement From Shizuoka City
Shizuoka City made a URL for foreign residents to view the new coronavirus infectious disease prevention measures.
To prevent the spread and contraction of COVID-19(you tube)
Information From Other Associations
- Multilingual News & BOSAI Info (NHK WORLD JAPAN) Click here
- Coronavirus FAX Vaccination Upates on NHK WORLD-JAPAN Click here
- Notice on COVID-19 vaccination Click here
- Information about the Housing Security Benefit Click here
- Point-and-Speak YUBISASHI for COVID-19 Click here
- Please check the below link for important notice of preventing COVID-19 outbreak. Click here
- NHK WORLD JAPAN Click here